Sightseeing & shopping
Castles and palaces, churches and ancient farms, all boasting picturesque views and surrounded by the imposing mountain landscape – Naturno has it all. A journey of discovery and adventure awaits every visitor.
See for yourself how different traditions, customs, religious persuasions and languages live together in harmony.
St. Proculus Church and the adjacent museum, Juval Castle, the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle in Merano, Ötzi the Iceman or the ArcheoParc in Val Senales – what will it be?
Have we piqued your interest?
Where shopping is an experience
In the town centre of Naturno there are different speciality shops owned by local merchants, as well as dealerships and fashion boutiques. These range from high-quality jewellers to Italian fashion labels and designer shoe shops, as well as shops selling everything from books and crafts to local Naturno bacon. Naturno offers everything you could possibly wish to find.
Stroll around and
shop ‘til you drop
Exclusive dining – a kaleidoscope of delight
Fancy something rustic, Mediterranean or traditional? Naturno and Merano gastronomy dazzles visitors with delicious creations. Wine and dine in the numerous inns, quaint huts and gourmet hotels in Naturno – you won’t want to leave! The region also boasts excellent wineries and award-winning winegrowers, many of whom offer tastings. Pure joy! Start your culinary journey of discovery here.
Our best restaurant tips:
- Gourmet Restaurant Kuppelrain in Kuppelwies awarded with 1 Michelin star
- Gourmet Restaurant Hanswirt in Rabland repeatedly awarded by Gault Millau, Michelin and Gambero Rosso
- Wiedenplatzerkeller in Naturns known for its Tyrolean specialities and meat dishes
- Wirtshaus Zur blauen Traube in Algund with a youthful spirit and clear motto: Radikal Lokal
- Cafè and Restaurant Reichhalter in Lana an exceptional restaurant also for a special breakfast (awarded with the Monocle World's Best Restaurant Award 2019)
- 357 Pizza & Food in Merano, pizzeria with a special ambience and attention to the quality of the products
- Novo in Merano, where pasta is art and you discover a new way to enjoy meat