Regulations of the Marchegg Apartments
Environmental sustainability and protection are very important to us and we ask for your help in achieving these goals. During your stay at the Residence we ask you to respect the environment by behaving in an ecologically responsible manner. Use water and electricity sensibly. Please turn off the air-conditioning when the balcony or bedroom door is open or when you are not in the flat. Please help us to limit the linen change to the necessary by placing the laundry in the laundry basket in your bathroom. The towels placed in the basket will be changed every third day. If you wish to have your towels changed earlier, please make a special request at reception. In this case we will have to charge you for the service. Bed linen is changed every third day, unless you agree to a weekly change at check-in. The environment will be grateful.
- It is forbidden to light candles or fires or barbecues in the entire area of the Residence.
- Smoking is not permitted in the flats and other areas within the hotel. In the event of non-compliance, you will be charged for all consequent damages plus a special cleaning fee of €50. It is also strictly forbidden to use drugs or carry weapons in the entire hotel area. Any violation will be reported and you will be required to leave the hotel immediately.
- We ask you to behave respectfully towards other guests and to avoid noise, especially during night hours between 10pm and 8am. Turning on the cooker hood is always requested when cooking.
- Visitors are only allowed in the public areas and not in the flats. For the safeguard of all guests, we ask you to register any guest at the reception.
- Bicycles must be parked in the bike storage area in the basement and must be kept locked. It is strictly forbidden to bring bicycle into the flats or park them on the balconies.
- We invite you to use the hotel furnishing in a proper manner; otherwise we will charge you for any damage in the event of inappropriate use.
- Please do not hesitate to inform us of any circumstances that are not to your liking, either in the flats or in the room service.
- Money or valuable goods should always be locked in the safe. Otherwise, the hotel accepts no liability in the event of damage, theft or other damage. Please inform the management immediately and without delay in the event of theft or loss of items brought into the hotel.
- Check-out and Check-in: on the day of arrival the flat will be at your disposal from 15:00 pm. If you wish to check in earlier, you can leave your luggage at the reception. Late Check-in: If the reception is closed on your arrival, you will be given a code to collect the key to your flat. For a temporary check-in we ask you to send us a photo of your passport or identity card by Email or WhatsApp and the ordinary check-in will be done at the reception the next day. On the day of departure please leave the flat by 10.00 am so that it can be prepared in time for the next guests, thank you. Please pay your bill on the day before your departure.
- Flat choice: unfortunately, it is not always possible for us to give you the exact flat of your choice. However, the flat assigned to you will respect all the characteristics of the type of flat you have chosen.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed.
- In the public areas and in our flats free WIFI connection is available, ask the reception for the password.
- Pool and playground regulations:
◦ The pool area and playground are open from 08:30 am to 19:00 pm and you are requested not to use them outside these hours.
◦ These are unguarded areas and the pool is not supervised by a lifeguard. Use is therefore at your own risk, which is why we ask you to accompany your children and avoid unsupervised use.
◦ In the pool area, please use the pool/sauna towels that you will find in your flats and which we ask you to take back with you to your flats.
◦ For safety reasons, please do not use glasses or glass bottles in the pool area, garden and playground. You will find glasses at the TRUST BAR.
◦ Picnics are prohibited in all areas of the hotel and we ask you to only consume drinks that are available at the TRUST BAR.
◦ in order to respect other guests, we ask you not to use the sunbeds when you are not in the pool area.
◦ Please take a shower before entering the pool area.
◦ Diving from the edge of the pool is prohibited, pool accessoires are not allowed-except for water wings, of course.
◦ It is forbidden to play football or similar in the pool, public areas and flats. In order to respect other guests, we ask you to engage in such activities only in the playground area.
◦ Children under the age of three must wear appropriate swimming trunks/swimsuits.
◦ In the event of bad weather, strong winds or thunderstorms, please leave the pool area immediately and check that the sunshades are closed.
- Parking: You will be given a parking lot in the underground garage which you can use free of charge during your stay at the Residence. Please be careful not to park your car outside of the assigned parking space. The garage is not guarded and parking is at your own risk.
- Key/ Key card: Upon check-in you will be given two "key cards" for each flat you booked, which in addition to the flat also open the gate and the entrance door, the cellar and the underground garage. The "key cards" must be returned during Check-out, while in case of loss you will be charged the amount of Euro 10,00 for each missing card.
- Tourist tax: The tourist tax introduced in the year 2014 currently amounts to Euro 2.10 per night for each guest over the age of 14. This tax is intended as a contribution to the preservation of the natural and cultural treasures of our region.
- In case of emergency: Our fire alarm emits an acoustic signal. When you hear this sound, please leave the flats immediately by following the marked escape routes. Do not use the lifts. Emergency exits are marked accordingly. All escape plans are published at reception, on room doors and in corridors. The meeting point of the emergency exits is either in front of or behind our building, depending on the situation.
- Furthermore: The hotel regulations could be modified at any time. An up-to-date version can be found on our website and at Reception.
Please inform us in good time if you are unable to start your holiday.
Reservations can be cancelled up to 30 days before arrival without charge.
For cancellations made between 29 and 8 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total price will be charged.
In case of cancellation 7 days or less before the arrival date, the full price will be charged.
We thank you for your attention and for respecting these rules, which are designed to ensure you a pleasant, peaceful, and quiet stay and to avoid any unpleasant surprise.
We remain at your disposal for any questions you may have.
We wish you a pleasant stay at the Marchegg Apartments.